Thursday 16 April 2009

EMAIL WARNING

http://www.snopes.com/

PLEASE DON'T SEND ON WARNING EMAILS WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR VALIDITY

the easiest thing to do is go to the above link and search, entering the email title, they are 99.9% false........

I have received 17 warning emails today about this guy Simon wotshisname and apart from the fact it is time consuming replying to people to tell them these are scam mails, it also is a good way for spammers to get several email addresses in one go, when you send these scams out to everyone in your mail box, you also include private email addresses which are like ex-directory phone numbers, I have a private email I don't want anyone to use except family, if someone in my family does a mass email forwarding one of these scams, my email is no longer private, I'm sure some mathematic mind can work out the sums but I just know it is wrong and all you have to do in any situation where you are not sure if something is right or wrong..........GOOGLE IT

No comments: